- All orders received by 12:00 p.m. CST will be shipped by the next business day. Add-on orders will be considered new orders and processed accordingly.
- For fraud prevention, all billing and shipment addresses provided must be the same.
- Sale Tax: Orders shipped within the State of Oklahoma are subject to a 8.0% Sales Tax.
- Confirmation: When a order is placed with Archifx 3D Studios, the customer will receive an e-mail immediately afterwards, confirming your order and stating the details, which includes the item ordered, product and shipping prices, totals, and your account info.
- Prices and Site "Content" are subject to change without notice. However, the prices in effect at time of shipment will be applied.
- All products sold by Archifx 3D Studios are sold with no warranties. Please read all license information carefully before opening CD packages and installing CD content.
- All sales are final.
International Shipping: Archifx 3D Studios offers shipping to the following countries and territories:
Some countries are required to pay additional duties and/or taxes when importing our products. Payment of duties and taxes is your responsiblilty. UPS will collect duties and taxes upon delivery. If a shipped order is refused for any reason, Archifx 3D Studios will be compensated for all shipping charges and a refund will not be given.
- Carriers: Archifx 3D Studios ships with United Parcel Service (UPS). When an order is shipped, Archifx 3D Studios will email the buyer a shipping confirmation which will include the carrier's tracking information.
- If a shipped order is refused for any reason, Archifx 3D Studios will be compensated for all shipping charges and a refund will not be given.
- Non-defective products are not eligible for return.
- Damaged returns will follow polices given in the “Defective Product Returns” section of this document.
Defective Product Returns:
- Archifx 3D Studios Customer Service must be notified within 24 hours of receipt of all damaged goods and shortages found after shipment otherwise product returns will not be accepted..
- Defective Returns are for replacement only (one time replacement on CDs damaged in transit).
- A Return Authorization # will be issued to the customer by Archifx 3D Studios to return the damage/defective product. Please Contact us at 1-405-209-1511 during our normal business hours (Monday through Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 12: 00 p.m. and from 1p.m to 5 p.m. CST) or through email at customerservice@ archifx3dstudios.com for a Return Authorization Number prior to returning any damaged Merchandise.
- All returns must have the complete Return Authorization # (RA#) prominently displayed on the shipping label in order to be received. If the RA# is not visible, your shipment may be refused. All original packaging and materials must be returned with the product.
Should you have any question or concern, please feel free to contact Archifx 3D Studios Technical Support at 1-405-209-1511 or email us at email@example.com.
Archifx 3D Studios is not responsible for typographical errors or erroneous data in publications.
3D Textures - 2D Textures - 3D Viz Textures - 3D Max Textures - Viz Textures - Max Textures
Seamless Textures - Tileable Textures - Clipmap Textures - Architectural Textures - Building Textures - Rendering Textures